Maritime piracy: A collaborative approach
- 7 June 2015
- Category: Events, Government, Maritime business, News
Towards an EU Maritime Piracy Information network:
- You are faced with maritime piracy threats ,
- You consider piracy as the hottest issue of the moment,
- You have developed an expertise in this domain,
- You are a player in the fight against maritime piracy,
- You’re convinced the best way to improve existing solutions is to collaborate through a strong information network.
Share with us to raise your opinion to European union
We feel that by enhancing a win-win communication between stakeholders, we will speed up progress towards a viable long-term solution.
Meet us during the Maritime Safety Committee (MSC), 95th session, organised by IMO, from 3 to 12 June 2015